Yummy for my Tummy Quesadilla
Rate this Recipe
- Cooking spray
- 4 teaspoons natural creamy peanut butter*, divided
- 2 whole grain tortillas
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced 2 strawberries, sliced
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- * Food Allergy Alert - you can use cream cheese instead of peanut butter in this recipe.
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of peanut butter evenly over each tortilla.
- Arrange half of banana and strawberry slices over one ½ side of the tortillas. Sprinkle with cinnamon and fold in half, pressing gently.
- Coat large frying pan with cooking spray. Heat to medium-high.
- Cook one quesadilla at a time until each side is golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Cut each quesadilla in half and serve.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 190; Carbohydrate, 30 g; Protein, 5 g; Total Fat, 7 g; Saturated Fat, 1.5 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 4 g; Total Sugars, 11 g; Sodium, 50 mg; Calcium, 47 mg; Folate, 16 mcg; Iron, 1 mg; Calories from fat, 33%.
Makes 2 servings - Recipe Courtesy of Team 4 Nutrition