Watermelon Corn Feta Salad
Rate this Recipe
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin oil
- 3 cups diced watermelon
- 1 (11 ounce) can no salt added whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup baby arugula or other leafy greens
- ¼ cup crumbled reduced fat Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped (optional)
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- In a medium bowl combine orange juice, orange peel and honey; gradually whisk in olive oil until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine diced watermelon, corn and arugula leaves. Toss with orange dressing. Sprinkle with Feta cheese and mint.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 210; Carbohydrate, 23 g; Protein, 4 g; Total Fat, 8 g; Saturated Fat, 2.5 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber,1 g; Total Sugars, 12 g; Sodium, 230 mg; Calcium, 40 mg; Folate, 97 mcg; Iron, 0 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 34%.
Makes 4 servings.