Veggie Tortilla Roll-Ups
Rate this Recipe
- 4 (7- inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 8 Tablespoons (1/2 cup) nonfat cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce or fresh chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper (red, green, orange, yellow, or a mixture)
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup diced canned green chilies
- ¼ cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Top with equal amounts of vegetables.
- Roll up tightly to enclose and serve.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 128; carbohydrate, 20 g; protein, 8 g; total fat, 2 g; saturated fat, 1 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 3 mg; dietary fiber, 4 g; total sugars, 6 g; sodium, 427 mg; calcium, 154 mg; folate, 51 mcg; iron, 2 mg; percent of calories from fat, 14%
Recipe courtesy of Network for a Healthy California.
Makes 4 servings.