Rate this Recipe
- 1 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- ¾ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch tortillas)
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Sauté (fry briefly over high heat) bell pepper and corn over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add green onion and tomato; cook for several minutes more until heated through; add cilantro.
- Heat tortillas in a large skillet over high heat; place equal amounts of cheese and vegetables on each tortilla; fold in half and continue to cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisped and lightly brown. Serve while hot.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 210; Carbohydrate, 33 g; Protein, 9 g; Total Fat, 5 g; Saturated Fat, 1 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 5 mg ; Fiber, 4 g; Total Sugars, 5 g; Sodium, 260 mg; Calcium, 66 mg; Folate, 12 mcg; Iron, 2 mg; Percent Calories from Fat,7%.
Makes 4 servings, 1 tortilla.