Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
Rate this Recipe
- ½ cup milk or alternative milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Salt, to taste
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine milk and sugar. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds or until the milk is warm enough to dissolve the sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for three hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled. Add your favorite fruit, nuts, or other toppings.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 190; Carbohydrate, 16 g; Protein, 8 g; Total Fat, 11 g; Saturated Fat, 2 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 10 mg; Fiber, 6 g; Total Sugars, 11 g; Sodium, 210 mg; Calcium, 208 mg; Folate, 19 mcg; Iron, 1 mg.
Makes 1 serving, approximately ½ cup