Symphony of Fruit Pizza
Rate this Recipe
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 2 Tablespoons whipped fat-free strawberry cream cheese
- ⅓ cup strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup grapes, quartered
- ¼ cup canned mandarin oranges, drained
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruits before preparing.
- Toast the English muffin until golden brown. Spread cream cheese on toasted muffin.
- Arrange sliced strawberries, grapes, and orange slices on top of the cream cheese
- Slice into quarters and serve.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 225; carbohydrate, 45 g; protein, 11 g; total fat, 2 g; saturated fat, 0 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 5 mg; dietary fiber, 7 g; total sugars, 18 g; sodium, 440 mg; calcium, 78 mg; folate, 32 mcg; iron, 2 mg; percent of calories from fat, 8%
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH)