Sweet Banana Treat
Rate this Recipe
- 6 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons soft tub margarine, melted
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons honey*
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Honey should not be fed to infants less than one year of age.
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place bananas in baking dish.
- Mix together melted margarine, orange juice and honey.
- Pour over bananas.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake bananas for 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 167; carbohydrate, 36 g; protein, 1 g; total fat, 4 g; saturated fat, 1 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 0 mg; fiber, 3 g; total sugars, 25g; sodium, 37 mg; calcium, 3 mg; folate, 2 mcg; iron, 0 mg; percent calories from fat, 22%.
Makes 6 servings, ½ banana each