Sweet and Spicy Cheese Dip
Rate this Recipe
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons canned or fresh jalapeno, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons canned or fresh peaches, finely chopped
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- If using fresh fruit, rinse before preparing. Prepare fruit as directed above.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately with crackers, rice cakes, or your favorite fruit or vegetables
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 140; Carbohydrate, 11 g; Protein, 2 g; Total Fat, 10 g; Saturated Fat, 6 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 30 mg; Fiber, 1 g; Total Sugars, 10 g; Sodium, 95 mg; Calcium, 29 mg; Folate, 3 mcg; Iron, 0 mg.
Makes 2 serving, approximately 3 tablespoons each