Spinach and Pasta
Rate this Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked whole wheat pasta (try bow ties or macaroni)
- 2-10 ounce boxes frozen, chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons of Ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded, reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain and cool.
- Microwave spinach on high for 2-3 minutes until thawed. Drain well.
- Combine drained spinach, cooked pasta, and dressing in a casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes. Serve.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 205; Carbohydrate, 28 g; Protein, 9 g; Fat, 6 g; Saturated Fat, 1 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 2 mg; Fiber 4 g; Total Sugars, 1 g; Sodium, 380 mg; Calcium, 180 mg; Folate, 17 mcg; Iron, 2 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 26%.
Recipe adapted from Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH).
Makes 4 servings.