Rate this Recipe
- 5 medium tomatoes, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1-2 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ medium red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash vegetables with water before preparing.
- In a bowl, gently stir together all the ingredients.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve cold.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 25; Carbohydrate, 5 g; Protein, 1 g; Total Fat, 0 g; Saturated Fat, 0 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 1 g; Total Sugars, 3 g; Sodium, 200 mg; Calcium, 15 gm; Folate, 17 mcg; Iron, 0 mg; Calories from Fat, 0%.
Makes 6 servings; approximately ½ cup each.