Rate this Recipe
- 4 cups sliced collard greens, stems removed
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Steam greens for about 4 minutes until crisp tender.
- Toss with lemon juice, pepper, and salt.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 22; carbohydrate, 4 g; protein, 2 g; fat, 0 g; saturated fat, 0 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 0 mg; fiber, 3 g; total sugars, 0 g; sodium, 160 mg; calcium, 105 mg; folate, 120 mcg; iron, 0 mg; percent of calories from fat, 0%.
Recipe from "Do Yourself a Flavor" by Graham Kerr.
Makes 2 servings.