Peanut Butter and Fruit Sandwiches
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Wash apple. Cut the apple and take out the seeds.
- Slice the apple and banana into thin slices.
- Toast the bread.
- Spread the peanut butter on both slices of bread.
- Layer the fruits.
- Pour on the maple syrup.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Nutrition information per serving: Calories, 281; Carbohydrates, 46 gm; Protein, 7.9 gm; Total Fat, 9.37 g; Saturated Fat, 1.86 g; Trans Fat, 0.02 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 7.5 g; Total Sugars, 21.5 g; Sodium, 197 mg; Calcium, 75 mg; Folate, 28.5 mcg; Iron, 1.19 mg; Calories from Fat, 30%
Courtesy of What Should I Eat for Breakfast Today
Makes 2 servings, ½ sandwich each.