No-Bake Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
Rate this Recipe
- ¾ cup golden raisins
- ⅓ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- ¼ cup chopped unsalted pretzels
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut
- Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Add raisins to a food processor fitted. Pulse raisins until thoroughly chopped and a ball forms. If you do not have a food processor, chop finely by hand with a sharp knife.
- Add peanut butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, puffed rice cereal and pretzels to food processor. Pulse for about 1 minute or until the mixture is finely ground.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball with your hands. Sprinkle with coconut. Repeat process with remaining ingredients and place on a serving plate.
Cook’s Note: Transfer balls to a plastic airtight container to prevent them from drying out.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 90; Carbohydrate, 13 g; Protein, 2 g; Total Fat, 3.5 g; Saturated Fat, 0 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 1 g; Total Sugars, 7 g; Sodium, 35 mg; Calcium, 8 mg; Folate, 1.4 mcg; Iron, 0.3 mg; Calories from Fat, 35%.
Makes: 15, serving size 1