Rate this Recipe
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, with bone
- 1 ½ cups plain non fat yogurt
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon each of black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried oregano, and dried parsley
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix breadcrumbs and all the spices in a medium bowl.
- Coat the chicken with the plain yogurt.
- Roll the yogurt-covered chicken breast in the seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken bone-side down on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 280; carbohydrate, 24 g; protein, 34 g; total fat, 5 g; saturated fat, 1 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 74 mg; fiber, 1 g; total sugars, 5 g; sodium, 472 mg; calcium, 133 mg; folate, 4 mcg; iron, 2 mg; percent calories from fat, 16%.
Adapted from Nutrition in the Kitchen
Makes 4 servings, 1 chicken breast each.