Easy Eggplant Stir-Fry
Rate this Recipe
- 2 eggplants, peeled and cubed
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Place eggplant, zucchini, green bell pepper,onions and salad dressing into a skillet.
- Cook until tender.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories 200; carbohydrates 39 g; protein 5 g; total fat 3 g;saturated fat 0 g; trans fat 0 g; cholesterol 0 mg; fiber 7 g; sodium 100 mg; calories from fat 13.5 %
Makes 4 servings