Crazy Curly Broccoli Bake
Rate this Recipe
- 1 ½ cup whole wheat corkscrew pasta, dry
- 3 cups broccoli, frozen, chopped
- 1 - 10 ½ ounce canned low-fat cream of broccoli soup, condensed
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 Tablespoons plain bread crumbs
- ¼ Teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place frozen broccoli in large microwave safe and oven proof dish and cook for 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Coarsely chop cooked broccoli.
- Mix soup with skim milk, and add to chopped broccoli.
- Add cooked pasta and mix.
- Top with bread crumbs and seasoning blend.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until heated through.
- Serve hot
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 151; carbohydrate, 28 g; protein, 7 g; total fat, 1 g; saturated fat, 0.31 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 2 mg; fiber, 5 g; total sugars, 3 g; sodium, 322 mg; calcium, 53 mg; folate, 15 mcg; iron, 1 mg; percent calories from fat, 8%.
Recipe courtesy of Fruits & Veggies More Matters ™
Makes 6 servings.