Cran-Apple and Fruit Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 cup cranberry-apple juice
- 1 cup plain or vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened canned mixed fruit, drained
- ½ cup ice, crushed or cubed
1. Wash hands with warm water and soap. If using fresh fruits or vegetables, wash fruit or vegetable before preparing.
2. Combine all ingredients in blender.
3. Blend until combined and smooth.
4. Serve cold.
Tip: Try frozen mixed berries, canned pears, or canned peaches instead of canned mixed fruit.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 217; Carbohydrate, 44 gm; Protein, 7 gm; Total Fat, 2 gm Saturated Fat, 1.3 gm; Cholesterol, 7 mg; Fiber, 1.5 gm; Total Sugars, 40 gm; Sodium, 95 mg; Calcium, 234 mg; Folate, 14 mcg; Iron, 0.5 mg; Calories from Fat, 8%.
Makes: 2 servings