Rate this Recipe
- Using citrus is a fantastic way to add flavor to your vegetables without adding fat. Limes in particular, have a wonderful perfume that brightens anything you pair them with, especially vegetables like zucchini and corn.
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 cups sliced steamed vegetables such as zucchini, corn and tomatoes
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash vegetables before preparing.
- Mix lime juice with oil.
- Add oregano and pour over vegetables.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 51; Carbohydrate, 7 g; Protein, 2 g; Total Fat, 3 g; Saturated Fat, 0 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 2 g; Sodium, 150 mg; Calcium, 5 mg; Total Sugars, 6g; Folate, 1 mg; Iron, 0 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 22%.
Makes 4 servings.