Apple Raisin Grahams
- 1 tablespoon low fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 whole plain graham crackers (graham cracker sheets)
1. Wash hands with warm water and soap.
2. Wash apples before preparing.
3. Mix together cream cheese, raisins, apple and cinnamon in a small bowl.
4. Put mixture on graham crackers.
5. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Nutrient analysis per serving (1 graham cracker sheet): Calories 140; Carbohydrate 31 gm; Protein 2 gm; Total Fat 2 gm; Saturated Fat 1 gm; Trans Fat 0 gm; Cholesterol 5 mg; Fiber 3 gm; Total Sugars 21 gm; Sodium 80 mg; Calcium 27 mg; Folate 7 mcg; Iron 0.7 mg; Percent Calories from Fat 13%.
Makes 2 servings (1 graham cracker sheet per serving). Recipe provided by Network for Healthy California.