Apple Broccoli Salad
- 3 apples
- 3 cups fresh raw broccoli, cut up
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion,
- 1/3 cup raisins
- ½ cup nonfat yogurt, vanilla flavored
- lettuce (optional)
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruits and vegetables before preparing.
- Cut the apple and take out the seeds. Chop the apple.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve on lettuce.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 134; carbohydrate, 25 g; protein, 3 g; total fat, 3 g; saturated fat, 0 g; tans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 0 mg; fiber, 5 g; total sugars, 0 g; sodium, 32 mg; calcium, 66 mg; folate, 29 mg; iron, 1 mg; percent calories from fat, 31%.
Makes 6 servings.