Zesty Asian Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chilled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 ½ cups small broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup fat-free Asian or sesame salad dressing
- ¼ cup 100% orange juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Cut chicken breasts into small strips and place in a medium bowl with onions, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, and cabbage.
- In a small bowl, stir together dressing and juice. Pour over salad and and toss well to coat.
- Stir in cilantro and serve.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 162; Carbohydrate, 13g; Protein, 21g; Total Fat, 3g; Saturated Fat, 1g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 57mg; Fiber, 3g; Total Sugars, 5g; Sodium, 359mg; Calcium, 50mg; Folate, 69mcg; Iron, 1mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 17%.
Recipe adapted from Network for a Healthy California
4 servings, approximately 1 cup each