Sheet Pan Mini Meatloaves and Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
- 2 large carrots, cut into large chunks (peeling is optional)
- 1 large potato, cut into large chunks (peeling is optional)
- ¼ head of broccoli, cut into large chunks
- 1 ½ tablespoons oil (ex. olive, canola, or vegetable)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 slice of bread, crumbled
- ½ cup milk (or milk alternative)
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon granulated onion or onion powder (or your favorite seasonings)
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder (or your favorite seasonings)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce (optional)
- ½ cup canned diced tomatoes (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon oregano (optional)
- Ketchup or Barbecue sauce (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- Rinse fresh vegetables before preparing and prepare as directed above.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine carrots, potato, broccoli, oil, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread and milk, so that the milk soaks the bread. Add ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, steak sauce (if using), diced tomatoes (if using) and oregano (if using).
- Line a large baking sheet (use aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy clean up) and form ½ cup mini meatloaves onto one side of the pan and add vegetables to the other side of the pan.
- Bake until beef reaches a temperature of 155°F, about 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 470; Carbohydrate, 36 g; Protein, 27 g; Total Fat, 24 g; Saturated Fat, 8 g; Trans Fat, 1 g; Cholesterol, 80 mg; Fiber, 4 g; Total Sugars, 9 g; Sodium, 620 mg; Calcium, 96 mg; Folate, 51 mcg; Iron, 4 mg.
Makes 4 servings, with one mini meatloaf and one cup of vegetables