Rate this Recipe
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, rinsed, drained, and patted dry
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix chickpeas with salt and any other seasoning. Add olive oil and stir to ensure chickpeas are coated.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 160; Carbohydrate, 14 g; Protein, 4 g; Total Fat, 8 g; Saturated Fat, 1 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber,0 g; Total Sugars, 3 g; Sodium, 445 mg; Calcium, 29 mg; Folate, 30 mcg; Iron, 1 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 45%.
Makes 4 servings, approximately ½ cup each.