Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
Rate this Recipe
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- Honey should not be served to children under one year old.
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- Mix yogurt, peanut butter, and honey or maple syrup together in a bowl.
- Serve with sliced fruit or whole grain crackers.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 95; Carbohydrate, 6 g; Protein, 6 g; Total fat, 6 g; Saturated fat, 2 g; Trans fat, O g; Cholesterol, 6 mg; Fiber, 1 g; Total Sugars, 4 g; Sodium, 62 mg; Calcium, 30 mg; Folate, 8 mcg; Iron, O mg; Calories from fat, 57%.
Makes 6 servings, approximately 2 tablespoons each.