Rate this Recipe
- Use fresh or frozen peaches. The lime or lemon juice adds flavor and keeps the peaches from darkening.
- 2 cups frozen peaches, sliced, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cantaloupe or 4 canned apricot halves, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash fresh fruits and vegetables before preparing.
- Chop peaches and place in a large bowl.
- Stir in cantaloupe, onion, lime juice and mint, if using.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 35; Carbohydrate, 9 gm; Protein, 1 gm; Total Fat, 0 gm; Saturated Fat, 0 gm; Trans Fat, 0 gm; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 1 gm; Total Sugars, 8 gm; Sodium, 7 mg; Calcium, 8 mg; Folate 14 mcg; Iron, 0 mg; Calories from Fat, 0%.
Makes 6 servings.Recipe provided by Jeanette P. Egan.