Munchy Peach Parfait
Rate this Recipe
- 1 cup canned peach slices or other canned fruit with juice, drained
- 1 cup vanilla 1% low-fat or fat-free yogurt
- ½ cup dry cereal (Can use any WIC cereal)
- Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Layer peaches or other canned fruit, yogurt, and cereal in a class or cup.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 190; Carbohydrate, 40 g; Protein, 8 g; Total Fat, 0 g; Saturated Fat, 0 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 3 mg; Fiber, 2 g; Total Sugars, 33 g; Sodium, 142 mg; Calcium, 261 mg; Folate, 72 mcg; Iron, 3 mg; Percent of Calories from Fat, 0%.
Makes 2 servings.