- 1 fresh mango
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1. Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruits before preparing"
2. Cut the mango in half around the large pit. Remove pit.
3. Use a knife to cut a criss-cross pattern through the fruit, but not the skin.
4. Press the skin so the cubes pop out. Cut mango cubes off the skin.
5. Chop mango cubes into smaller pieces.
6. Place in a medium bowl and stir in onion, cilantro, salt and lime juice.
7. Serve with baked tortilla chips, baked chicken or fish.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories 40; Carbohydrate 10 g; Protein 0 g; Total Fat 0 g; Saturated Fat 0 g; Trans Fat 0 g; Cholesterol 0 mg; Fiber 1 g; Total Sugars 8 g; Sodium 150 mg; Calcium 9 mg; Folate 10 mcg; Iron 0.10 mg; Percent Calories from Fat 0%.
Makes 4 servings (1/2 cup per serving). Recipe provided by Nutrition.gov