Hooked on Salmon Sticks
Rate this Recipe
- 1 can pink salmon (16 ounces, drained)
- 16 saltine crackers (crushed, about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large or 2 medium eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- non-stick cooking spray
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine salmon, cracker crumbs and egg.
- Divide mixture into 8 balls and shaped into sticks about 4 inches long.
- Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray. Add oil and preheat the skillet on medium for 1 to 2 minutes. Add fish sticks and cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip over and cook about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories,112; Carbohydrate, 6 g; Protein, 11 g; Total Fat,5 g; Saturated Fat, 1 g; Trans Fat,0 g; Cholesterol, 50 mg; Fiber,3 g; Total Sugars, 3 g; Sodium, 262 mg; Calcium, 106 mg; Folate, 22 mcg; Iron, 1 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 40%.
Makes 8 servings, 1 salmon stick each.