Green Machine Milkshake
Rate this Recipe
- 3 ripe kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup 1% low-fat or fat-free milk
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 large scoops (about 1 cup total) lime sherbet
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruit before preparing.
- Combine the kiwi fruit pieces, milk, and lemon juice in a blender container.
- Place lid on blender container and blend on high speed for 10 seconds.
- Add the lime sherbet and blend on low speed until thick and smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 198; Carbohydrate, 41 g; Protein, 4 g; Total Fat, 2 g; Saturated Fat, 1 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 1 mg; Fiber, 4 g; Total Sugars, 31 g; Sodium, 67 mg; Calcium, 133 mg; Folate, 4 mcg; Iron, 0 mg; Percent of Calories from Fat, 9%.
Makes 2 servings.