- Nonstick cooking spray
- ⅓ cup onion, chopped
- ½ white potatoes, peeled and chopped
- ⅓ cup diced, canned tomatoes
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup frozen green beans, cut
- ⅕ teaspoon curry powder, dry, ground
- ¼ teaspoon salt, table
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water. Wash fresh fruits and vegetables before preparing them.
- Spray a small skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and heat on medium.
- Cook onions and potatoes for 5 minutes or until onions are tender. Stir frequently.
- Stir in tomatoes and water. Increase heat to medium-high. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove lid and add green beans and seasonings. Cook until liquid is no longer pooling on the bottom of the pan and potatoes are fork tender, about 5-7 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 36; carbohydrate, 8 g; protein, 1 g; total fat, 0 g; saturated fat, 0 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 2 mg; fiber, 2 g; total sugars, 0 g; sodium, 202 mg; calcium, 24 mg; folate, 12 mcg; iron, 0 mg; percent calories from fat, 0%.
Makes 3 servings, approximately ½ cup each.