Citrus Berry Ice
Rate this Recipe
- 2 ½ cups fresh strawberries
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into sections
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Wash strawberries and peel oranges.
- Cut oranges into sections.
- Place all ingredients in a blender container and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow plastic container and place in the freezer.
- Stir every 15 minutes until the mixture reaches a sherbet-like thickness.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 78; carbohydrate, 21g; protein, 1g; total fat, 0g; saturated fat, 0g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 0 mg; fiber, 6g; total sugars, 15g; sodium, 1mg; calcium, 47mg; folate, 23mcg; iron, 1mg; percent calories from fat, 2%.
Recipe adapted from Network for a Healthy California
Makes 4 servings, 1 cup per serving