Rate this Recipe
- 6 carrots, shredded
- 1½ cups fat free plain yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic, mashed
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash fresh fruit and vegetables before preparing.
- Peel, and grate carrots.
- Add garlic oil, lemon juice, and salt to yogurt and stir.
- Add carrot and mix well.
- Serve as a dip with whole grain crackers or veggies.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 94; carbohydrate, 13 g; protein, 4 g; total fat, 3 g; saturated fat, 1 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 5 mg; fiber, 2 g; total sugars, 9 g; sodium, 276 mg; calcium, 121 mg; folate, 1 mcg; iron, 0 g; percent calories from fat, 29%.
Makes 6 servings