Breakfast Fruit Cup
Rate this Recipe
- 2 oranges, peeled, seeded, and sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tablespoon raisins
- ⅓ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruits before preparing.
- In a small bowl combine fruit.
- Divide fruit equally into 4 bowls.
- Put a rounded tablespoon of lowfat yogurt over fruit in each bowl, and sprinkle equal amounts of ground cinnamon before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 81; carbohydrate, 19 g ; protein, 2 g; fat, 0 g; saturated fat, 0 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 1 mg; fiber 2 g; total sugars, 15 g; sodium, 14 mg; calcium, 56 mg; folate, 24 mcg; iron, 0 mg; percent calories from fat, 0%.
Recipe courtesy of Network for a Healthy California.
Makes 4 servings, ½ cup each.