Rate this Recipe
- 1 medium banana
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts (unsalted)
- Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Peel banana and cut in half.
- Put a popsicle stick in the center of each half.
- Spread banana halves with peanut butter.
- Pour chopped peanuts onto a plate and roll banana halves in peanuts.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or foil and freeze before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 153; Carbohydrate, 17 g; Protein, 5 g; Total Fat, 9g; Saturated fat, 1.5 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 3 g; Total Sugars, 8 g; Sodium, 38 mg; Calcium, 11 mg; Folate, 31 mcg; Iron, 1 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 53%.
Recipe adapted from aboutpeanuts.com
2 servings, ½ banana pop each