Apple Pie in a Glass
Rate this Recipe
- 1 cup 1% low fat or fat free milk
- 1 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
- 2 apples
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Handful of ice cubes
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruits before preparing.
- Peel apple, cut up into cubes and take out the seeds.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for one minute.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 206; carbohydrate, 44 g; protein, 9 g; total fat, 0 g; saturated fat, 0 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 4 mg; fiber, 5 g; total sugars, 34 g; sodium, 124 mg; calcium, 267 mg; folate, 6 mcg; iron, 0 mg; percent calories from fat, 0%.
Makes 2 servings