Apple & Banana with Dip
Rate this Recipe
- 1 apple, cut in wedges
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruits before preparing.
- Have an adult help slice the apple and banana.
- Mix yogurt, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg together to make a dip.
- Dip in apple and banana slices and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 161; Carbohydrate, 38 gm; Protein, 3 gm; Fat, 1 gm; Saturated Fat, 0.5 gm; Trans Fat, 0 gm; Cholesterol, 4 mg; Fiber, 4 gm; Total Sugar, 9g; Sodium, 34 mg; Calcium, 74 mg; Folate, 1 mcg; Iron, 0.2g; Percent Calories from Fat, 6 %.
Makes 2 servings