Rate this Recipe
- 1 cup corn flakes cereal, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, grated 1 egg, beaten
- 2 medium zucchini, unpeeled, cut into
- ¼ inch slices cooking spray
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In one small bowl, stir together crushed corn flakes, salt, garlic powder, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Place the egg in a separate bowl and beat.
- Dip the zucchini slices into the egg, then coat with the corn flake mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip them over, then bake for another 10 minutes or until they are browned and crispy.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 70; Carbohydrate, 10 g; Protein, 4 g; Total Fat, 2 g; Saturated Fat, 0.5 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 40 mg; Fiber, 1 g; Total Sugars, 3 g; Sodium, 260 mg; Calcium, 54 mg; Folate, 67 mcg; Iron, 3 mg; Calories from fat, 26%.
Makes 4 servings - Recipe Courtesy of Team 4 Nutrition