Rate this Recipe
- 1½ cups cauliflower florets
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- ½ cup salsa
- ¼ cup low-fat shredded Cheddar cheese,
- 1½ cups corn, cooked
- Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash fresh vegetableds before preparing.
- Cook the cauliflower florets by steaming them over boiling water for 5 minutes until tender.
- Drain cauliflower and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, hot red pepper sauce, salsa, and low fat cheddar cheese in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add the cooked cauliflower and corn.
- Toss well and serve.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 102; Carbohydrate, 14 g; Protein, 5 g; Tota lFat, 3 g; Saturated Fat, 1 g;Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 8 mg; Fiber, 1 g; Total Sugars, 5 g; Sodium, 168 mg; Calcium, 65 mg; Folate, 16 mcg; Iron, 0 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 26%.
Makes 6 servings.