Rate this Recipe
- ½ head butter lettuce, or any type lettuce
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 medium-sized raw beets, grated
- 6 radishes, sliced
- vinegar to taste
- Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on individual plates or a platter.
- Arrange carrots, beets, and radishes on top of lettuce.
- Sprinkle vinegar over each salad.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 24; carbohydrate, 5 g; protein, 1 g; total fat, 0 g; saturated fat, 0 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 0 mg; fiber, 1 g; total sugars, 3 g; sodium, 33 mg; calcium, 16 mg; folate, 43 mcg; iron, 0 mg; percent calories from fat, 0%.
Makes 6 servings.