Sweet Noodle Salad
Rate this Recipe
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can lima beans
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 package ramen noodles
- Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Drain and rinse the beans under running water. Put beans and onion in a large bowl.
- Heat cider vinegar, sugar, and pepper in a small pan until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Discard flavor packet from ramen noodles. Break noodles in pieces and cook according to package directions. Drain well.
- Add noodles and cider mixture to the beans. Stir gently. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 174; Carbohydrate, 34 g; Protein, 8 g; Total Fat 0 g; Saturated Fat, 0 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 9 g; Total Sugars, 7 g; Sodium, 365 mg; Calcium, 29 mg; Folate, 60 mcg; Iron, 1 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 0%.
Makes 8 servings