Spicy Tuna Salad
Rate this Recipe
- ½ cup tuna or 1 can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½-1 canned or fresh jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned or fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- If using fresh vegetables, rinse before preparing. Prepare fruit as directed above.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately with crackers, rice cakes, or your favorite fruit or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 300; Carbohydrate, 3 g; Protein, 22 g; Total Fat, 22 g; Saturated Fat, 3.5 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 50 mg; Fiber, 1 g; Total Sugars, 2 g; Sodium, 430 mg; Calcium, 28 mg; Folate, 14 mcg; Iron, 2 mg.
Makes 1 serving, approximately ½ cup