Oven Roasted Frozen Broccoli
Rate this Recipe
- 1 (16-ounce) bag of frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, halved
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a lined baking sheet in the oven while it heats.
- In a bowl, mix the frozen broccoli, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Carefully spread the coated broccoli on to the sheet in a single layer. Roast for 15-18 minutes until the broccoli starts to brown.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the broccoli and continue to roast for 1-2 minutes more.
- Squeeze half of one lemon over the broccoli and toss together.
- Serve with remaining lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 116; Carbohydrate, 6 g; Protein, 3 g; Total fat, 8 g; Saturated fat, 1 g; Trans fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 2 mg; Fiber, 3 g; Total Sugars, 3 g; Sodium, 312 mg; Calcium, 68 mg; Folate, 1 mcg; Iron, 0 mg; Calories from fat, 62%.
Makes 4 servings, approximately ½ cup each.