Rate this Recipe
- 3 medium potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sliced onion
- ¾ pound browned and drained extra-lean ground beef
- 1 ½ cups green beans, peas or corn
- 1 can low-sodium tomato soup
- Wash hands thoroughly with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Grease baking pan or casserole dish.
- Layer ingredients in order given. Cover.
- Bake at 350˚F for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Uncover and bake 15 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 210; carbohydrate, 26 g; protein, 19 g; fat, 4 g; saturated fat, 2 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 41 mg; fiber, 4 g; total sugars, 7 g; sodium, 175 mg; calcium, 48 mg; folate, 25 mcg; iron, 3 mg; percent calories from fat, 17%.
Makes 6 servings