Orange Glazed Radishes and Spinach
Rate this Recipe
- Nonstick spray
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 bunches radishes, cut into thinly sliced rounds (about 8 oz)
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Spray large skillet with nonstick spray. Heat pan over medium high heat.
- Add orange zest, orange juice, sugar, salt, pepper and radishes to pan. Cook for 9 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach leaves and cook for 1 minute more or until leaves are slightly wilted.
- Garnish with almonds and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 100; Carbohydrates, 15 g; Protein, 2 g; Total Fat, 3 g; Saturated Fat,0 g; Trans Fat,0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 3 g; Total Sugars, 3 g; Sodium, 210 mg; Calcium, 100 mg; Folate, 142 mcg; Iron, 2 mg.
Makes 2 servings, approximately 1 cup per serving.