Rate this Recipe
- 1 large jicama, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Peel and slice jicama and onion.
- Arrange jicama and red onion slices on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with salt, lime juice and cilantro.
- Serve cold.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 124; carbohydrate, 29 g; protein, 2 g; total fat, 0 g; saturated fat, 0 g; trans fat, 0 gm; cholesterol, 0 mg; fiber, 15 g; sodium, 303 mg; calcium, 42 mg; folate, 41 mcg; iron, 2 g; percent calories from fat, 0%.
This is an official Fruits & Veggies-More Matters recipe.
Makes 4 servings