- 1 tangerine, peeled and segments separated
- 1 graham cracker sheet
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fruit with water before preparing.
- Break graham cracker in half and add the yogurt and 1 or 2 tangerine segments to ½ of graham cracker.
- Top with the other ½ of graham cracker. Enjoy the rest of the tangerine on the side.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 130; Carbohydrate, 25 g; Protein, 3 g; Total Fat, 2 g; Saturated Fat, 0.5 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 2 g; Total Sugars, 16 g; Sodium, 90 mg; Calcium, 92 gm; Folate, 24 mcg; Iron, 1 mg; Calories from Fat, 14%.
Makes 1 serving.