- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons 100% orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- 1 medium plum, sliced
- 8 large strawberries
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fruits with water before preparing.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, orange juice, lime juice; mix well.
- Serve dip in a bowl on a large plate and surround with sliced fruit.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 132; Carbohydrate, 30 g; Protein, 4 g; Total Fat, 1 g; Saturated Fat, 1 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 5 mg; Fiber, 4 g; Total Sugars, 4 g; Sodium, 45 mg; Calcium, 127 gm; Folate, 21 mcg; Iron, 0 mg; Calories from Fat, 7%.
Makes 4 servings, approximately ¼ cup prepared dip and 1 cup fruit