Rate this Recipe
- 3 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
- 3 cups green cabbage, cut in ½-inch slices
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Cut chicken breast halves into strips.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add chicken strips and stir-fry over moderately high heat, turning pieces constantly, until lightly browned (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Add cabbage; stir-fry 2 minutes until cabbage is tender-crisp.
- Mix cornstarch, ginger and garlic powder; add to water and soy sauce, mixing until smooth.
- Stir into chicken mixture.
- Cook until thickened and pieces are coated, about 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 105; carbohydrate, 5 g; protein, 10 g; fat, 2 g; saturated fat, 0 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 28 mg; fiber, 1 g; total sugars, 2 g; sodium, 390 mg; calcium, 24 mg; folate, 24 mcg; iron, 0 mg; percent calories from fat, 17%.
Makes 4 servings.