Rate this Recipe
- 6 carrots peeled and shredded
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Have an adult peel and shred the carrots.
- Mix the carrots, raisins and yogurt into the mixing bowl. Stir until mixed well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Stir again before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 113; carbohydrate, 24g; protein, 3.4g; fat, 0.5g; saturated fat, 0.3g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 2mg; fiber, 2.7g; sodium, 70mg; calcium, 97mg; percent calories from fat, 4%.
Adapted from Dole's Fun with Fruits and Vegetables Kids Cookbook.
Makes 6 servings