Rate this Recipe
- ¼ cup 1% low fat or fat free milk
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 medium bananas cut into quarters
- 2 cups plain low fat yogurt
- 1 medium banana, cut into slices, reserve for topping
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- Mix milk, sugar, vanilla, and banana quarters in blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a small bowl; fold in yogurt. Chill for 1 hour.
- Spoon into small dishes. Put 2 banana slices on each dish just before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 116; carbohydrate, 24 g; protein, 4 g; total fat, 1 g; saturated fat, 1 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 6 mg; fiber, 2 g; total sugars, 16 g; sodium, 47 mg; calcium, 144 mg; folate, 0 mcg; iron, 0 mgl percent calories from fat, 8%.
Source: Adapted from Eat Smart Play Hard Healthy Lifestyle Recipes
Makes 6 servings